The last few months have quite possibly been the craziest days of my life. We have done SO much; the summer was packed full of fun activities! Add in getting engaged and moving and that pretty much sums it up. Instead of writing all about these things (which will turn this into a book, rather than a blog), I will just make a list. I’ll try to keep it brief, but I’m not promising anything! Lol.
How I Spent My Summer (and then some…):
*Long weekend trip to Bend for a mini family reunion. It was SO GREAT to see my family!
*The Zoo with good friends and all of our kids… Always a good time!
*Camping in Detroit w/Matt & the kids, plus Pat & Jen. Slightly rainy tons of fun!
*McMinnville’s Relay for Life. Such an amazing event to be involved in. We raised about 100k total.
*Weekend in Bend with Matt. Floating the river, fireworks, good food. Awesome time!
*Long camping trip in Pine Hollow with the whole family. Beautiful place, good people. Loved it!
*Trip to the beach. Good friends, kids, warm weather. Like I said, always a good time!
*Camping at Suttle Lake. Cold, windy, dirty. Not the best trip but still somewhat enjoyable. ;-)
*Trip to Orcas Island. Gorgeous scenery, great to see my “2nd parents”, and I GOT ENGAGED! :-)
*Weekend at the beach with Stephanie. Sunny & warm, very relaxing… just what I needed!
*Taylor’s 4th Birthday! Bounce house, yummy cake, great time with friends.
*White Water Rafting. So much fun!!
*Back to school. Bailie is a 2nd grader now! Taylor is in her 2nd year of preschool! Both are enjoying their teachers and friends.
*Soccer. Practice, practice, and then games too! Both girls are playing and it keeps our weekends BUSY! (It’s awesome to see Bailie’s skills improve SO much from last year.)
*We Moved! Packing, loading, moving, unpacking. Not fun but worth it!
*Car accident. I was rear-ended; I am very sore but nothing broken (no kids in the car)… My car was totaled though. :-(
Whew! I’m exhausted just thinking about it. Our summer parenting schedule has come and gone (thank goodness). The girls enjoyed the time with their dad… but I missed them a ton!
How I Spent My Summer (and then some…):
*Long weekend trip to Bend for a mini family reunion. It was SO GREAT to see my family!
*The Zoo with good friends and all of our kids… Always a good time!
*Camping in Detroit w/Matt & the kids, plus Pat & Jen. Slightly rainy tons of fun!
*McMinnville’s Relay for Life. Such an amazing event to be involved in. We raised about 100k total.
*Weekend in Bend with Matt. Floating the river, fireworks, good food. Awesome time!
*Long camping trip in Pine Hollow with the whole family. Beautiful place, good people. Loved it!
*Trip to the beach. Good friends, kids, warm weather. Like I said, always a good time!
*Camping at Suttle Lake. Cold, windy, dirty. Not the best trip but still somewhat enjoyable. ;-)
*Trip to Orcas Island. Gorgeous scenery, great to see my “2nd parents”, and I GOT ENGAGED! :-)
*Weekend at the beach with Stephanie. Sunny & warm, very relaxing… just what I needed!
*Taylor’s 4th Birthday! Bounce house, yummy cake, great time with friends.
*White Water Rafting. So much fun!!
*Back to school. Bailie is a 2nd grader now! Taylor is in her 2nd year of preschool! Both are enjoying their teachers and friends.
*Soccer. Practice, practice, and then games too! Both girls are playing and it keeps our weekends BUSY! (It’s awesome to see Bailie’s skills improve SO much from last year.)
*We Moved! Packing, loading, moving, unpacking. Not fun but worth it!
*Car accident. I was rear-ended; I am very sore but nothing broken (no kids in the car)… My car was totaled though. :-(
Whew! I’m exhausted just thinking about it. Our summer parenting schedule has come and gone (thank goodness). The girls enjoyed the time with their dad… but I missed them a ton!
Just a few pics that I have on this computer... In NO particular order.
Taylor Soccer
It was FREEZING!


0 comments:
Post a Comment