I think Taylor called it when we walked out the door this morning and she announced: “Mom, it’s a stinky day today!” It did stink this morning and it’s continuing to stink.
Literally, the air outside is horrible. At home and at work! It’s disgusting. Then I got stuck in the elevator with two smokers. Yuck. Now I’m in my office and I swear to you it smells like alcohol. (And no, I haven’t been drinking!)
Figuratively, when it rains it pours. Why does it only pour when my boss is gone? My phone is ringing off the hook with questions and requests that I know nothing about! Engineering is here to pull cables from the ceiling for the new temp desks… but nobody bothered to fill me in on where they want them! Doctors are locking themselves out of the billing system. Yes, they’ve given me full access to everything on the system, but have they shown me how to reset someone’s password? Of course not. Lets not even talk about the people sharing my office who are talking nonstop and driving me crazy!
Anyway… here’s hoping the stink will let up soon. ;-)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Just another day...
Posted by ~*Shannon*~ at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment