CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Life is Good

Wow! I am such a slacker. I thought the blog was a good idea but it's really just showing everybody that I just can't keep up! lol. Here it is, nearing the end of August. Where has this summer gone? Here's a very slight recap on what we've been doing.
Bailie finished up her t-ball season in June. She was so happy to get her first trophy!!

I took the girls to get their pictures taken for Father's Day... They turned out really good!



In July, the entire Epping family (minus a few key members: Grandma, Kristi & Bernard) went to Diamond Lake. We used to go there every year but hadn't gone the past 4 years due to lake issues. We all had a great time, besides the millions of bugs everywhere. We went to Crater Lake one of the days too... It's always amazing to see that lake!


Bailie & Taylor in front of Mt. Bailey
Me & My Sis
My girls & my Nephews!
"The 3 Curlies"

Also in July, I went on a trail ride (they call it a steak fry ride) with Stephanie, her husband Jeremy, and Isaac at the Flying M Ranch. We had a really good time, despite being late and it being hot! I miss riding horses so much! Steph & Jeremy rode in the covered wagon and Isaac & I rode horses. My horse's name was Floyd and Isaac's was Cheerio. Floyd tried to buck me off everytime we went down hill... And Cheerio got colicky, so Isaac had to ride Sonny back. Still, good times! Oh did I mention we had a flat tire on the truck after the ride? ;-)




Me & Floyd
Isaac getting onto CheerioThe food was AWESOME!
StephHeaded back (Isaac on Sonny)

Jeremy

Oh, I got my hair cut in July also! Jonna (Amity Cut & Style) cut off a good 6 inches. It looks fabulous! I love it! You can see it in the pictures below of Brenda's wedding! Brenda & Ricky got married on August 10th. It was quite possibly the best wedding I have ever been to. The weather was perfect; everyone's hair turned out gorgeous; dresses all fit; everyone was on time; basically everything just went very smoothly. Brenda made a beautiful bride and Ricky was very handsome in his white tux. Brian did an AWESOME job on the pictures so it's very hard to pick just a couple!


Ricky & the Boys
Brenda & The Girls
The Happy Couple
Pretty Bride
BFF


We had a small family camping trip earlier this month also. It was very, very hot (the weekend where it was in the 100's) but we still had fun.

So, I think that pretty much sums it up! This is the last week before school starts; the last week the girls are with their dad. Bailie will be in the 1st grade next month! Hard to believe she's that old already. After toying with the idea of putting Taylor in preschool, I've decided to wait a year. Her birthday (Sept. 8th) is right after the cut off so she's either going to be one of the oldest in her class or one of the youngest. We'll re-evaluate next fall but for now she's in daycare another year... Which is not a bad thing, she learns a lot there and has fun.

0 comments: