CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's June!

And nearly the middle of June at that! Crazy how time flies. People say that all the time, but it is so true.


I've been trying to think of something to blog about, but not too much going on in our lives right now. (Nothing that other people would find too exciting anyway.) Here's what I came up with...

Bailie is starting piano lessons tonight! She's pretty excited about it. I'm excited too but I'm also a bit apprehensive... T-ball is still going (next week will be the last) and our evenings are booked solid. It's hard to do all these things and still manage to have a home cooked dinner. Subway is becoming our new favorite dinner!


Lets see... This weekend Bailie practiced and practiced and she is finally riding her two wheeler bike without crashing every 5 feet! The best part is - when she does start to lean, she puts her feet down! Before this weekend, she just toppled over. lol.



Taylor's chin is healing very nicely. Have you guys seen her hair lately? It's so curly! People comment on it everywhere we go and the question always comes up "Where does she get it from?" Every single time! I say "Me, of course!" lol. Many of you might not know, but my hair is wavy/curly. I just do everything in my power to make it not so! So, I tell them she gets it from me and they just look at me like I'm crazy. My nephew has the same crazy curls though, so even if there was some doubt, that's proof - it runs in the family.




Well, that's all the news from the Sinde girls. :-)

0 comments: