Last Thursday (May 15th) our family lost a very special person. My Grandpa Jeep was a great person who will be greatly missed. He was always the life of the party, always had a great story to tell, and was always looking out for everyone's best interest. He loved his family and friends. He had a very exciting and fulfilling life.
Grandpa was a regular at a bar in Salem called the Brick... He was there every Friday night! Last Friday, the owners had a nice little tribute to Jeep. They gave each person in the bar a screwdriver (his signature drink) and said some very touching words. I can't even tell you how many times I heard what a great guy he was that night. He was loved by everyone who knew him.
And for those of you who've heard the story... The famous straw-through-the-potato trick:



1 comments:
I didn't know Gradpa Jeep but I can tell he was a great man from how much his parting has impacted your life Shannon. Next time I have a screwdriver I'll think of him.
Post a Comment