Wow! My first blog. I created this blogger account like 3 weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to writing in it. Hopefully now that I'm jumping in, I'll keep it up. :-)
Earlier this month Bailie started on her first organized sports team... T-Ball! It's so funny to watch these kids play. The first practice was a riot. Kids were swinging before the ball had left the pitcher's hand; hitting the ball and then running after it; the entire team chases the ball when it's hit, etc. Anyway, they've come a long ways since then. Bailie has caught on pretty quickly and she enjoys it.
Taylor recently endured her first trip to the ER. This came as no surprise to me and if anything, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner! She has this scary combination of being very active and pretty clumsy... She's quite the little dare devil. Anyway, she fell off a small play structure at daycare last week and landed on her chin. She was a tough little girl and by the time I got there she was oblivious to the blood pouring out of her chin. Four hours later, we left the ER with 3 stitches! They came out 5 days later and it's healing very nicely! (For those who remember, Bailie had a similar incident when she was around 2... Her bottom teeth went through her lip. So they'll have matching scars!)
(These pics aren't the best quality... they were taken with my cell phone.)
Well, that's all the excitement for now... I'll try to keep ya'll updated as new things come up!







0 comments:
Post a Comment